What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FENNEC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Regardless of what youtube videos say and show about these frame cut bumper installs with all the other goodies; just remember, it's going to be a tougher job than you think. Additionally, those videos leave out a lot of small key steps... you know, the ones you where you get stuck and really need a video, lol. 20230620_002806.jpg

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just did this, the recaros were better than my stock seats but still had the lumbar randomly inflate and refuses to deflate. So far so good, was a pain to get too since my seats didnt want to zip up.

Alysium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Regardless of what youtube videos say and show about these frame cut bumper installs with all the other goodies; just remember, it's going to be a tougher job than you think. Additionally, those videos leave out a lot of small key steps... you know, the ones you where you get stuck and really need a video, lol. View attachment 413085

Nice!

any fitment issues with the fmic? might just be the perspective on the pictire but it looks like it is angled low on the passenger side.

That radiator jewellery is

FENNEC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice!

any fitment issues with the fmic? might just be the perspective on the pictire but it looks like it is angled low on the passenger side.

That radiator jewellery is
I have a longer charge pipe on the driver side that made it angle a little bit up. When I realized it, it was all tightened up already. I may swap it out.

I don't like the the latch on top for the hood, it doesn't seem to bolt up right and hold down the intercooler... it's very loose at the moment. I may need to swing by full race and ask them what is up.

NCJeeper

Reaction score
Installed Cobb AP with Goosetuned TCM. I went with the 93 Oct tune from Cobb and the difference is night and day.

I’m on the fence with the TCM tune at the moment. Prior to the flash, my trans would shift harder than normal from 4-5 and sometimes from 3-4. Otherwise it’s smooth. Now with the GT TCM I can feel it shift almost every time. While it’s not a hard shift like before, it’s noticeable and rather annoying.

I’ll give it a while to learn and see if it gets better.