What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They are not BS. The EPA hates emissions components that require maintenance and this requires maintenance (to be drained).

Because the average person is pretty retarded and does not do maintenance. They are forced to live with their engine eating some nasty stuff.

People are their own worst enemy.
Well the fact that ford makes it and it is stealth and easy to install, I ordered it.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bolted on 4 lights on my light bar. Mounted A pillar lights with SQHD mounts…. Now the wiring… too bad the upfitter switches aren’t higher amp like the Superduty.

Attachments

• IMG_0058.jpeg
    IMG_0058.jpeg
    397.1 KB · Views: 31

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They are not BS. The EPA hates emissions components that require maintenance and this requires maintenance (to be drained).

Because the average person is pretty retarded and does not do maintenance. They are forced to live with their engine eating some nasty stuff.

People are their own worst enemy.
This 1000%. Blow By is a real thing. Can't be BS when you see people pulling oil and water out of them. Your Truck CAN eat it but that doesn't make it a great idea. Oil and water is still not part of the combustion process. Plus everything that gets coated from point a to point b with that nasty stuff. As mentioned....if you don't install it correctly and maintenance it to include emptying it you could be asking for far worse issues. It's a liability Ford will never make for a minute improvement. Besides, who actually thinks Ford WANTS your vehicle to last forever?

Last edited:

Old-Raptor-guy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Bolted on 4 lights on my light bar. Mounted A pillar lights with SQHD mounts…. Now the wiring… too bad the upfitter switches aren’t higher amp like the Superduty.
One of these takes care of that concern.

NCJeeper

Reaction score
Updated my Sync3 from the old 3.0 version to the new 3.4x. I haven’t seen a huge difference yet, but I definitely prefer the blue theme versus the white.

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Updated my Sync3 from the old 3.0 version to the new 3.4x. I haven’t seen a huge difference yet, but I definitely prefer the blue theme versus the white.

i think the biggest perk is the brightness issue running night mode all the time.. i just went thru a thing on my bro's non-nav 2016 f150 that got stuck in the updater, but got it figured out with https://community.cyanlabs.net/

NCJeeper

Reaction score
i think the biggest perk is the brightness issue running night mode all the time.. i just went thru a thing on my bro's non-nav 2016 f150 that got stuck in the updater, but got it figured out with https://community.cyanlabs.net/
Good point! I actually like the scrolling of the radio stations versus the three sets of presets for XM Radio. Minor change but I like it.