What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bobhub

Reaction score
upload_2019-8-3_22-2-20.jpeg

Pulled this out of my tire. If anyone lost a buck knife somewhere in the N. GA mountains, I found it. Unfortunately, the slit will be too big for a plug, so Discount Tire here I come.

2017svt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think they ride better. Since these are mud terrains you do hear a slight road hum (nothing crazy).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agree as well as did the same thing and was surprised on the low tire noise from the KM3.

RaptorTex

Reaction score
I’ve been wanting to do that since the mustangs have it. Looks great! Any details you would like to share?

Sure. $52 on Amazon. They look great. I had the Ford ones before but somebody took them. Hoping these last.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RaptorTex

Reaction score
I’ve been wanting to do that since the mustangs have it. Looks great! Any details you would like to share?

Car Side mirror puddle lights projector ghost shadow puddle logo light compatible for Ford F150 FX4 SVT Raptor 2009-2014year with Raptor projection logo for ford raptor f150 puddle lights https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FZBJG18/?tag=fordraptorforum-20

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk