What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Old-Raptor-guy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Finished 3 day epic road trip. 719 miles, 320 asphalt 400 dirt.
With knowledge I have of the area now (first time in part of the area). I could add 45 miles dirt and that would remove approximately 80 miles asphalt from the trip.

1: seriously if you are not off-roading in your Raptor, you are missing out on LIFE!!

2: if you are ever in Northern Utah and want to do a little "baja run" let me know.

There were high speed whoops, and low speed rock/hill climbs (nothing even remotely close to moab). Vista's with no buildings as far as the eye could see. Stunning views and amazing history.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Finished 3 day epic road trip. 719 miles, 320 asphalt 400 dirt.
With knowledge I have of the area now (first time in part of the area). I could add 45 miles dirt and that would remove approximately 80 miles asphalt from the trip.

1: seriously if you are not off-roading in your Raptor, you are missing out on LIFE!!

2: if you are ever in Northern Utah and want to do a little "baja run" let me know.

There were high speed whoops, and low speed rock/hill climbs (nothing even remotely close to moab). Vista's with no buildings as far as the eye could see. Stunning views and amazing history.

Nope. Outside of Starbucks parking lot is scary.