What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Old-Raptor-guy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I will say, if you could time that drive perfectly in the fall it would epic beyond words.

Literally "spread my ashes here" epic.

HOLLYWOOD 1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i’m not a geologist nor did i stay at a holiday inn but they are volcanic rock.
LMAO! No, that’s what they call the place. I guess you’ve never been there before? It’s been an off road place forever, but that rock tears up powder coated a arms and such on quads & SXSs. Did you see anybody racing up $100 Hill? Did that on my quad years ago.

NickW

Reaction score
Not bad. I like the Mickey Thompson Baja Boss better. But the Falkens handle well even in the snow. Didn't test them in deep snow though.
I replaced Nitto trail grapplers with these Falkens last year because of moving to Colorado from Florida. The Falkens were great for me in the snow and have been good during the summer too.

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nothing much, changed my oil. Usually, I don't bother with doing it myself like I use to but complications with my "go to" place had me knock it out. Seems like people don't want to go to work anymore. Changed the oil in my wife's Jeep Wrangler a week ago and it took all of 15 minutes. Her plug is low and unobstructed and oil filter is on top of engine. Our trucks are not so easy. Not to mention the poor design of oil plug being on top of the rear skid plate. Comes out great at first then drips on the pan. FTL. They should have made the plate you remove for the oil change a little bigger or provided some sort of path for the oil once it loses its initial pressure. Purchased the Fumoto drain valve which the plug alone extends past the plate but with the hose it should be a piece of cake now. I'll get to enjoy that luxury on the next oil change of course. They say the oil needs to be rather warm or this plug will take forever and a day. I had to remove the rear front bolts to pivot the skid plate down to tighten the drain plug FYI. Nothing will make removing the filter less messy, is what it is. Had my JLT on for a month or two now...got a good bit in it. FYI, this plug is only for the metal pan metal plug. The research I saw someone mentioned that changed some time in 2019 but not 100 on their statement. Several good drains for those pans however.
365164545_10160803428580928_7556778717924768826_n.jpg363437703_10160803426160928_5348033514916256694_n.jpg
Fumoto.PNG

Last edited: