What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grleon65

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wanted a more interactive display and also get bored and like trying new stuff.

If anyone’s looking for a lowrance LDS 7 Baja for cheap let me know! Ha
Cool - I have the LDS 7 too. It can get "tired" where I have to reboot, but overall I like it.

Let us know how that one works out when you get your truck back on the road!

hingedthinker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LMAO! No, that’s what they call the place. I guess you’ve never been there before? It’s been an off road place forever, but that rock tears up powder coated a arms and such on quads & SXSs. Did you see anybody racing up $100 Hill? Did that on my quad years ago.
they use that stuff on the roads during the winter I'm told. Yeah, it tore up my truck a bit... but its a used truck with 115k and my kids enjoyed it so let live. Not the worst thing that got broke for me this week. :)

fordfreek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked it up from the dealership today. New front shocks, mounts, both uca's and an alignment.
Negotiated the bill down to a reasonable amount, so I feel better about that.:)
Sure is nice to be back in the raptor after driving an equinox for several days :cool:

Old-Raptor-guy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I want to see how those carbon fiber shock shields hold up. In real off roading I ain't holding my breath.
Looks sick AF though.