What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jhollowell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Greased my Tie Rod bushings where they press into the spindles. Took all the squeaking away. Also found some tie rod boots that actually fit our racks. It’s the Amazon special so we’ll see how long they last, but at least it’s a tight fit. Just have to cut a little off each end to get the right size

https://a.co/d/9j6LvOi
IMG_8315.jpegIMG_8316.jpeg

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Took the side decals off the truck finally. I liked the way they complimented the paint and they looked neat but in the end they were just too flashy for me.
Ive had the truck a year and a half and I just couldnt bring myself to keep them. View attachment 462505
How did you remove them? blow drier and plastic razor?

vtwinjunkie

Reaction score
How did you remove them? blow drier and plastic razor?
parked the truck in the sun for 30 min (it was 90 degrees out) and used a plastic razor to get it started. they just pulled right off!

I had the heat gun nearby but I never even used it.

Then I parked it in the carport to clean it up out of the sun....Had a small bit of adhesive (2-3 very small) in a few spots but sprayed a bit of wd40 on them and let it sit then scraped the jelly right off with the plastic razor.
going to go over it with a claybar as soon as I can but I was very happy with the results.

I held off for so long due to fear of messing something up with the paint but it went great...