What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IDI-Charlie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck turned her wheels for the first time in seven months today. Finally quit putting other peoples' work in front of mine, even if it is only because of an event in two weeks!
Slight update: I took her out for a shakedown and got a deer... Guess it's a good thing I'm designing a new bumper.

I'm not allowed to have nice things.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Slight update: I took her out for a shakedown and got a deer... Guess it's a good thing I'm designing a new bumper.

I'm not allowed to have nice things.
you suck. you killed bambi..... uh... um... did you get any good meat? asking for a friend.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
From him, no unfortunately not. However I did find a rogue calf about 1/4 mile later...

For legal reasons I need to specify I did what I could to get the calf back home
tucked away nicely in your freezer?

how you been? last time i even heard you was when we parted ways in wyoming. you basically disappeared shortly after that.

IDI-Charlie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
tucked away nicely in your freezer?

how you been? last time i even heard you was when we parted ways in wyoming. you basically disappeared shortly after that.
Busier than I ever wanted to be, unfortunately. Hope you've been well! When I got back from that trip I got thrown headfirst into developing a new product at work and it's consumed most of my life - WAY too many 1am nights. That coupled with outside jobs for extra cash and working the farm in when I can, I've been averaging ~4hrs sleep. Been needing to reach out and see how you've been, find out when I can get back out that way again too