What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
@The Car Stereo Company man i think im about to just give up on getting my navtv back. Theyve had it since feb ‘23 and ive contacted them so many times and get nothing but the same “we cant figure it out”. the last 3 times i just said “send it back” every time they said ok well get it right out. Still nothing to this day.

SVTNate

Reaction score
Tackled the spark plugs over the weekend, honestly wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. The spark plug swivel socket with the magnet made it super easy, after that its just the right combo of extensions. Wrists and forearms are a little beat up from the liner and shock tower bolts but nothing major.

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
@The Car Stereo Company man i think im about to just give up on getting my navtv back. Theyve had it since feb ‘23 and ive contacted them so many times and get nothing but the same “we cant figure it out”. the last 3 times i just said “send it back” every time they said ok well get it right out. Still nothing to this day.
Almost sounds like they lost it and don't want to admit it.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
why dont you ask for a new one then?