What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Recharged my AC. It had been getting worse, but finally this past week it was super spotty. Basically had to have it on MAX AC to get any amount of cooling. Just got the cheapo can (even though they're not nearly as cheap as I remembered) and sure enough it barely registered, charged it until the needle was in the middle of the green. Sure enough about 5 minutes later it was straight ice.

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
Recharged my AC. It had been getting worse, but finally this past week it was super spotty. Basically had to have it on MAX AC to get any amount of cooling. Just got the cheapo can (even though they're not nearly as cheap as I remembered) and sure enough it barely registered, charged it until the needle was in the middle of the green. Sure enough about 5 minutes later it was straight ice.

Man, this is now added to the list. Not that i use it often up here lol. But it seems to take forever to get cold.