Well this sure sucks...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Aaron

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I will say this, if the bank is asking for 10K more down, then the dealership should have read the tea leaves a little better than they did.

Completely agree on that one, that's what I'm most upset about right now. Going to go in today and see what we can accomplish. I'll keep you guys updated.

Raptizzle: an R8 huh? consider me jealous!

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Completely agree on that one, that's what I'm most upset about right now. Going to go in today and see what we can accomplish. I'll keep you guys updated.

Raptizzle: an R8 huh? consider me jealous!

Good plan, just keep a level head with them and tell them to be straight up with you.

I'm interested to hear what happens.

OP
OP
Aaron

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Well, it's finally update time.

The final word is that I'm keeping her. The bank just wanted that retarded down payment to actually approve the loan, but I took care of most of that by trading in my GSXR 1000 that I never even ride anyway. Wish I had thought of that before, it would have made my life easier.

To celebrate I'm taking a friend who's never done any "prerunning' type of off roading before up to 4 peaks here in Phoenix tomorrow and we're gonna spend the day up there putting the truck through it's paces. I'll try to get some pics and video to put up tomorrow evening when I get home

Thanks to everyone who offered advice and kind words. It was much appreciated.

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
Great to hear!!!! Here's a vid of me at Four Peaks. There will be a right turn off the dirt road that takes you to actual Four Peaks, there's a fenced off area there......if you go right, this is the road that I'm on and leads down to a wash. I highly suggest you run this, it's an awesome run in a Raptor. Once I get my truck back from ADD, we can head out somewhere sometime. Enjoy!

YouTube - ‪TheSOCOMech's Channel‬‏

yomudderputter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First thank you for you service in Afghanistan and i am proud you are out on the front line for us. Thank you!

Second. Shit happens. Every time shit happen in my life that I though was bad in the moment turned out good in hindsight.

So something better is around the corner. And better deal, less payments better price. Maybe the 2013 Raptors will resolve the bend frame bump stop issue. !