vin's pulled

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NY SCREW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi Randy, what does "Priority 10" mean? Good or bad? My order wasn't submitted until 10/31. Thanks

i believe that it was once said priority 19 is the highest an the lower the number the lower the priority i could be completely wrong however dont quote me on this.... randys the authority on all things :peace:

Blukrom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
quicksand, priority 10 is a good thing. If Im quting Randy right, they can assign between 10 and 19, 10 being higher priority. Mine is 19 :-(

Boostin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ROCK ON!!! THANKS GUYS...Randy please confirim "oh noble Jedi Key Master". :Jedi: Thanks -Hann Solo

That is correct that 10 is the highest priority for a presold order BUT there could be orders that were submitted at a date before yours, in which case they would get pulled first. However, I think there are external factors (ie Ford) that can dictate what gets puled first. At my dealer, there were supposedly two screw orders ahead of mine but mine got pulled first (its a scab). That is just what my dealer told me and I don't what type orders those were but I'd imagine they are presold.

As I've mentioned in this thread (I think), I had a presold order with priority 10 for a tux black scab with nav, lux, f/r camera and moon roof that was pulled 10/27 and is scheduled for production the week of 11/28.

As has been said before, I would encourage everyone to call their dealers every Thursday afternoon and have the ordering manager actually check the order bank for the status. Randy had mentioned that dealers don't get an automatic notification when an order is pulled.

jlauth

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel like most dealers wouldnt want to go dealer stock orders bc they can potentially make MSRP + with these trucks on the lot. I got mine for 500 over invoice and therefore I doubt most not paying over invoice are lucky enought to have a dealer go against their allocation for someone not paying premium price.

Do the issue vins once per week on Thursdays?

I'll have to call my dealer and look into the priority of my order...but it's prob 19!!!!!

jlauth

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No need to bother Randy... What Blukrom has said is the truth.

Here's it from Randy:
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f51/priority-10-v-19-randy-4165/#post66172

Yeah thanks....read that, and checked my order. It's priority 19. I'm thinking I may call and ask if they can move it to 10. It may not matter if my dealer schedules most orders at 19, but I'm not sure what they would generally do, however I doubt that I could have too many presided f150 orders in front of me at my dealer.

OP
OP
mrpork

mrpork

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so did anyone get the call of calls? i cant wait to get the call that my truck is being built, shit ill be happy just to receive the vin#