vin's pulled

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did you get front/rear cameras by chance? Also curious on order date and color

Blukrom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dirtnasty,
You asked on an erlier post about the production line. There is a cool video on Youtube about the ford Plant. TWiT Live Specials 28: Ford Rouge Plant - YouTube It shows them building regular f-150s with the Raptors. In fact every truck coming down the line is different. They also said it takes 18 hours start to finish to build a truck.

Quicksand

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting video. Though I only watched parts. Don't the Raptors go to SVT for final build components aka to get the final SVT badge of approval?

Also, if it takes an average of 18hrs to build a truck start to finish..we could do the math easy on when we would have our Raptors if we just knew how many Raptors were being built/completed per day?

nate2631

Reaction score
Order date 9-8-11 / Blue Flame / luxury package / navigation / no front camera. According to my window sticker build date is scheduled for 11-7-11. I plan on calling SVT tomorrow to confirm.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So still no Tuxedo Blacks pulled yet?? I'm just going to forget I ever placed an order for one and one day I'll get a surprise phone call saying my VIN is here.

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah my dealer told me that the two options that are on hold right now are

Tux Black
Front Camera

No eta on either was given to the dealer by the ford reps she was talking to. :(

Boostin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah my dealer told me that the two options that are on hold right now are

Tux Black
Front Camera

No eta on either was given to the dealer by the ford reps she was talking to. :(

Neither are on hold as my VIN has been pulled and is tux black with front camera

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score