vin's pulled

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry Guys, been on the road delivering trucks again.

Correct on Priority 10 (best level)

I have proof of a 2012 Crewcab being built!!

2012 F-150 - VIN 1FTFW1R63CFA20122
Full History
Status
Primary Secondary Vehicle Location Status Date / Time ETA
In Production Produced Ford Dearborn Assembly, MI Nov-07-2011, 00:00 EST *Nov-14-2011

In Production Sent to Plant Ford Dearborn Assembly, MI Oct-31-2011, 00:00 EDT *Nov-14-2011

In Order Processing Scheduled to Day (Nov-07-2011) Ford Dearborn Assembly, MI Oct-28-2011, 00:00 EDT *Nov-14-2011

In Order Processing Scheduled to Week (Week -of Nov-07-2011) Ford Dearborn Assembly, MI Oct-28-2011, 00:00 EDT *Nov-14-2011

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Called them today and nothing is going on with mine :(

I asked if it was true whether VINs were being produced on Thursdays and he said it wasn't true???

Oh, well more waiting and worrying. Should I get moonroof? Should I get graphics? Should I get Red? Blue? Black? ****, I want everything.

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I asked if it was true whether VINs were being produced on Thursdays and he said it wasn't true???

Oh, well more waiting and worrying. Should I get moonroof? Should I get graphics? Should I get Red? Blue? Black? ****, I want everything.

Load it up exactly as you want it! My view is that when you are custom ordering a vehicle in this price range, don't make any concessions - get what you want. The monthly cost of the options is pretty negligible in the scheme of things. :waytogo:

Now, deciding on the color? That part is tough.

Boostin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So jealous... Have fun with it!

+1!! Mine will hopefully get produced the week after yours is delivered.

My two cents....you should get a moonroof and skip the graphics. I have been going back and forth on the color as you've probably read and I got stuck with tux black. As of late though, I've been falling in love with the blue so you should get a blue one, paint the fender flares blue and put on aftermarket bumpers of your choice. That way I can have pics to look at of the truck I wish mine was!! :peace: Or wish it was as of today. Tomorrow I'm sure I'll be back to white or who knows, maybe race red!

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Boostin said:
Just checked, no VIN yet. Keeping my fingers crossed I'll get in the next week or two!

Oh I thought you said you got your VIN already. Sorry, my mistake! Good luck to us both!