vin's pulled

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

f16YODA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"Oh, that there? That's a Raptor. It's a good looking vehicle, ain't it? But, don't you go falling in love with it now, because, we're taking it with us when we leave here next month."

SaintsFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I vote for Saintsfan, he should be our loss leader tomorrow. Plus he has a cool new cousin Eddy avatar "everytime my wife turns on the microwave I **** my pants and forget my name for a half hour" youve got to love Eddy....

Nah, my dealer has been really good about giving me frequent updates, so I'm not calling. I know he'll email me as soon as the VIN turns up. I think he checks it for me pretty much daily. She's a beaut Clark!:waytogo:

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wow no new vin's pulled this week. that ******* blows dead dog ****:flipthebird:

I keep trying to get the proper Info out there............................. :peace:

No New Vin #'s, cause Ford said they wanted to build some "for dealer stock" O/T 2 Raptors and do their Quaility control check. Then they would start pulling and giving vin's out on "SOLD" Raptors.

MOST if not ALL the guys that have posted up that they have VIN's, ALL have O/T 2 orders.

Status
Order No Body Code VIN Vehicle Line Primary Secondary Vehicle Location Status Date / Time ETA
R011 W1R 1FTFW1R63CFA20122 F-150 In Production Produced Ford Dearborn Assembly, MI Nov-07-2011 *Nov-14-2011

R012 W1R 1FTFW1R65CFA20123 F-150 Awaiting Shipment Returned to Plant (Autoport Limited ) Dearborn Truck, MI Nov-10-2011, 06:30 ET *Nov-14-2011

Last edited:
OP
OP
mrpork

mrpork

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no randy you do an awesome job keeping us informed
I keep trying to get the proper Info out there............................. :peace:

No New Vin #'s, cause Ford said they wanted to build some "for dealer stock" O/T 2 Raptors and do their Quaility control check. Then they would start pulling and giving vin's out on "SOLD" Raptors.

MOST if not ALL the guys that have posted up that they have VIN's, ALL have O/T 2 orders.

Status
Order No Body Code VIN Vehicle Line Primary Secondary Vehicle Location Status Date / Time ETA
R011 W1R 1FTFW1R63CFA20122 F-150 In Production Produced Ford Dearborn Assembly, MI Nov-07-2011 *Nov-14-2011

R012 W1R 1FTFW1R65CFA20123 F-150 Awaiting Shipment Returned to Plant (Autoport Limited ) Dearborn Truck, MI Nov-10-2011, 06:30 ET *Nov-14-2011

IronHawk

Reaction score
Randy-
As one of the lucky few who does have a 2012 on order, thanks for the No -BS (my dealer called his buddy on the production floor, my 3rd cousin mixes Tuxedo black paint in Japan, I ordered mine 3 days ago and got an VIN instantly....) updates on the production schedule.