vin's pulled

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blukrom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Randy,
In previous years how long does this QA/QC process last? Especially when this is not an all new model year, we are basicly a 2011 with Bold New Graphics and minor tweaks other than the dif.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
good thing the longer the wait, the longer the 1st monthly payment is till it gets here, because this down payment is burning a hole in my pocket and I keep buying mods for my race truck LOL!

Big Green Machine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
good thing the longer the wait, the longer the 1st monthly payment is till it gets here, because this down payment is burning a hole in my pocket and I keep buying mods for my race truck LOL!

Haha... I hear ya on that one. I haven't had a car payment in almost ten years so the longer the wait, the more money I'll have saved to make that monthly payment a bit easier to digest.

~BGM

SHOOTER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys, been offline for quite a while. Did the black/NAV material hold get lifted for 2012?

Ordered mine finally a few weeks back!

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sorry guys, been offline for quite a while. Did the black/NAV material hold get lifted for 2012?

Ordered mine finally a few weeks back!
Yup! Now we're all just waiting for O/T 1 orders to begin processing.

Blukrom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ot/2 are fords designation for dealer stock orders ( the ones that aren't sold yet that come sit on the lot). Ot/1 orders are like ours, where we physically placed an order ( a truck thats sold). I might have the numbers backwards but that's what I understand from Randy's posts.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ot/2 are fords designation for dealer stock orders ( the ones that aren't sold yet that come sit on the lot). Ot/1 orders are like ours, where we physically placed an order ( a truck thats sold). I might have the numbers backwards but that's what I understand from Randy's posts.
You got it right