vin's pulled

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Quicksand

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer told me yesterday nothing new on having my VIN so we're still in suspense...BUT he said his dealership gets VIN updates etc. every Monday. *Hoping for good news Monday!?

Blukrom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nothing here but the day ain't over....lol. Hey MrP, I think you made the right decision. Something has got to shake loose soon for us.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I pray each and every day that the Ford Gods might bless me one day... One day...

nate2631

Reaction score
Mine has been built for a week now ...just sitting down at the rail yard waiting to be released by ford. My original delivery date was scheduled for the 21. In anticipation, I sold my F150 and have to give her up today. So i realllllly hope things start moving soon.

OP
OP
mrpork

mrpork

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dude im starting to second guess myself. i hope something happens real soon or i might have to go and grab the orange 2011
Nothing here but the day ain't over....lol. Hey MrP, I think you made the right decision. Something has got to shake loose soon for us.

was your fully loaded or was it a "STOCK" order
Mine has been built for a week now ...just sitting down at the rail yard waiting to be released by ford. My original delivery date was scheduled for the 21. In anticipation, I sold my F150 and have to give her up today. So i realllllly hope things start moving soon.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score

pfft thats nothing. I ordered mine August 26th, and arranged with the buyer of my street truck to come up from GA to NJ to buy it on Oct 15th. Back in August production was supposed to start like Oct 24th, so I had hopes of a mid-Nov delivery. HA! Already been a month without my DD, and looking at easily another 2 to go fo rme. But hey it is what it is! It'll all be worth it in the end. Especially going from an 85 F-150 that I'm driving now to a 2012 F-150!

mrpork, you've waited this long, just hold out. Going to be any day now that a whole slew of vin's get released when Ford gives the OK for full rate production. Then you'd be bummed you just bought a brand new truck thats instantly takes a hit of being 1 year old before you even turn the key for the 1st time.

Quicksand

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just called SVT. Guy I spoke to was a little younger. He laughed when I said I was sorry for calling every 3 weeks....he said some guys call him 3 times a day!! haha. Anyway, NO VIN AS OF TODAY! ORDER IS STILL PROCESSING AFTER NEARLY 3 WEEKS.

SVT said they really have no clue when it could pop up. He said it could show up tomorrow or later today.

SVT said my priority number (10) was irrelevant and more of a dealer/Ford coding term than for SVT use.

The dude was very nice and said if I wanted to call every day...not a prob. Though I won't be the ahole that nags them daily like the other guys who call daily. Haha.

I may check in again tomorrow b/c I need to re-submit my loan app before 30 day mark which is next Monday. If not, no big deal--just do a new application process. PLUS, I have to sell my SRT Jeep and ship it to CO BEFORE I GET MY RAPTOR!! Lots still to work out......

If some of you guys already have 2012 vin's, truck is built and just waiting for delivery.......it's probably some factory P&I delay slowing down the trucks being shipped. I don't want to speculate beyond that so not to start a food fight. Let's just hope the Raptors begin to land at dealers very soon! :peace: