vin's pulled

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Boostin said:
My bad, mean't to say window sticker. I do have my VIN. I'm making this more confusing for all of us!

Ahh my head is throbbing!!!

jlauth

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just had the dealer change my priority from 19 to 10. Hopefully that is a possibility and these guys aren't just trying to prevent my calls. Haha.

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Called them today and nothing is going on with mine :(

I asked if it was true whether VINs were being produced on Thursdays and he said it wasn't true???

Oh, well more waiting and worrying. Should I get moonroof? Should I get graphics? Should I get Red? Blue? Black? ****, I want everything.

2012 Ford SVT Raptor - RAINBOW EDITION

Its all you playboy!

Blukrom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I called SVT on mine and the order is processing. No VIN no date no nothing. Real nice guy though. It was the guy on the recording that answered the phone.

Boostin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I called SVT on mine and the order is processing. No VIN no date no nothing. Real nice guy though. It was the guy on the recording that answered the phone.

God, by now SVT has to be thinking that Raptor owners are a bit on the crazy side and a little too impatient! They have to be getting multiple calls a day about Raptor orders.

Blukrom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
THe guy did say he had been getting calls. But hey they are getting about 50K from each one of us. The way I see it they can take our calls. Infact the guy was really cool. More than happy to help and chatty.

svtippy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea i called today and nothing yet. the svt guys were great and very helpful. congrats on the guys who's raptors are being built/vins pulled. but this wait is killing me

Boostin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So who's going to be the first to call their dealer tomorrow?

Last edited:

Blukrom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I vote for Saintsfan, he should be our loss leader tomorrow. Plus he has a cool new cousin Eddy avatar "everytime my wife turns on the microwave I **** my pants and forget my name for a half hour" youve got to love Eddy....