Two switches of deathray!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I call BS...Again

Great question!

I am willing to make this public bet with SPRSNK as I beleive his claim is BS.

I will spend $100 for a light meter. I will measure the output of my 20 bar alone and then the 40 bar alone.......(taking pics of the results so no hanky panky)

If the 20 bar is "as bright as the 40" which you keep claiming. I eat the $100 for the light meter and admit you were right....

If the 40 bar provides more light than the 20 (which I claim), you send me a check for the cost of the light meter and promise to **** on this issue going forward....

So you want to put your money where your mouth is?????
:peace:

If you do, test at multiple distances, just for comparison

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I call BS...Again

Great question!

I will spend $100 for a light meter. I will measure the output of my 20 bar alone and then the 40 bar alone.......(taking pics of the results so no hanky panky)

If the 20 bar is "as bright as the 40" which you keep claiming. I eat the $100 for the light meter and admit you were right....

If the 40 bar provides more light than the 20 (which I claim), you send me a check for the cost of the light meter and promise to **** on this issue going forward....

X3mTltbun3GSWjocEf7yJJu2P2-WJK20y-QHVODlly3jFehRcg.jpg

I wasn't trying to call SPRSNK out, but this did just get more interesting. Looking forward to some results for sure.

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I call BS...Again

Great question!

First...calm the **** down.

What part of this concept do you not understand? The grill blocks light which in turn makes the 40" light bar not as efficient as it is capable of. EVERYONE with a brain understands this. Pop your hood open with the 40" on..guess what? You've got a shitload more light coming from the very same light bar. With the hood closed, (guesstimation) you probably lose 40% efficiency and not the "half" I said previously.

Now take your hostile attitude with calling me out and crawl back into your corner. If you want to waste your money on a light meter, go for it. Facts are facts and I don't need to spend 100 bucks to prove the grill restricts light from the light bar behind it. God forbid people have differing opinions on the internet.

OP
OP
Big Blue

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First...calm the **** down.

What part of this concept do you not understand? The grill blocks light which in turn makes the 40" light bar not as efficient as it is capable of. EVERYONE with a brain understands this. Pop your hood open with the 40" on..guess what? You've got a shitload more light coming from the very same light bar. With the hood closed, (guesstimation) you probably lose 40% efficiency and not the "half" I said previously.

Now take your hostile attitude with calling me out and crawl back into your corner. If you want to waste your money on a light meter, go for it. Facts are facts and I don't need to spend 100 bucks to prove the grill restricts light from the light bar behind it. God forbid people have differing opinions on the internet.

Loser! You are All talk..thats what I thought..guess you wont back up your claim ******.

You did not give an "opinion", you keep making the same BS claim. :flipthebird:

Money talks...BS walks....so keep walking.......

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Loser! You are All talk..thats what I thought..guess you wont back up your claim ******.

You did not give an "opinion", you keep making the same BS claim. :flipthebird:

Money talks...BS walks....so keep walking.......

1. Keep your child insults to yourself. Your current behavior is not constructive, appreciated nor tolerated on these boards.
2. Prove me wrong.

Oh wait..the Vette shows me everything I need to know.

OP
OP
Big Blue

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
1. Keep your child insults to yourself. Your current behavior is not constructive, appreciated nor tolerated on these boards.
2. Prove me wrong.
Oh wait..the Vette shows me everything I need to know.

I would love to prove you wrong SALLY, but your too much of a ***** to back of your BS claims and accept the bet!

Either walk the walk....or ****! :flipthebird:

Furthermore, I'll tell you whats not appreciated on this board...Continually making a BS claim (which you have on numerous threads) and then when called on it....refuses to back up "her" words.

Grow as set Sally.

Ohh, and what exactly does the "vette" tell you..That my 1 car can spank all 3 of yours??

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
police_car_with_lights.gif

calm_the_fuck_down_by_mooh438.jpg

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Just FOCUS!

normal_Huge-Boobs.jpg_1285681322.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 PM ----------

128983359804285737.jpg

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All I will say is SPRSNK is not the first to make this claim. I've heard the same story from other guys who have mounted a 40" behind the grill and a 20" in the bumper. To me it makes a lot of sense...

Let's all step back from the keyboard and take one of these guys.. We're only talking about lights here.

chill_pill.gif

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alotajs