Two car seats and a SCAB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BajaFred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Geeze, the guy was simply offering advice and it didn't read as offensive or attacking in any way to me at least. Relax and enjoy your truck, family and 2 mile paved road. Wish I had that kind of entrance to my pad.

---------- Post added at 09:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

On another note, I just bought the top of the line Britax convertible car seat for my one year old. They recommend using the seat belt over the latch system. Problem is we have inflatable belts on the raptors and my wife's explorer which are not compatible with the Britax. Bummer that I'm relegated to the 40lb weight limit on the latch. The damn car seat set me back $500 after tax and I was hoping this would work for a long time.

Thanks, Raptizzle - half the time I post about car seats, I catch hell - it somehow goes from 411 from me to the other person feeling like I've called him a bad parent

Try the OOBR for the outward seats - it's expensive, but it's so so easy and is compatible with the bag belts

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Geeze, the guy was simply offering advice and it didn't read as offensive or attacking in any way to me at least. Relax and enjoy your truck, family and 2 mile paved road. Wish I had that kind of entrance to my pad.

---------- Post added at 09:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

On another note, I just bought the top of the line Britax convertible car seat for my one year old. They recommend using the seat belt over the latch system. Problem is we have inflatable belts on the raptors and my wife's explorer which are not compatible with the Britax. Bummer that I'm relegated to the 40lb weight limit on the latch. The damn car seat set me back $500 after tax and I was hoping this would work for a long time.

After reading it again you are absolutely correct, he wasn’t really busting my ballz like I first took it. And I apologize to him for my quick smart ass response. I take it all back. I acted like a complete ****** bag. I just jumped to the wrong conclusion to quick and went on defense. Sorry