GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered mine 2 weeks ago. They say I should have my VIN mid March. Hopefully I have her by April sometime. I just went through this with my GT350 in the fall. Here we go again...

That would be fairly rapid turnaround, but fingers crossed for you! I should be receiving mine by mid April--ordered July 30th.

CFIT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They say that to everyone, "only an estimate". I don't want to get you excited unnecessarily, but mine arrived 7 days before the ETA date in Southern IN :)

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

Ask him to provide a picture of the status from their system. If it says Unscheduled Clean, you are officially in the system and it's just a matter of time until you get a VIN and build date. You can also get the same info from FordService on FB or f150forum.com ....

Earlier would be great, but I'm not going to get my hopes up. I waited five months for my order to be pulled, so a week or so either way is no big deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slade

Reaction score
Aug 26 order, Nov 4 build, got an ETA of 2/24 today. After all the inexplicable waiting, seems oddly anticlimactic. Shouldn't I be grinning from ear to ear? Let's see if this Avalanche Grey ghost actually shows itself...

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Aug 26 order, Nov 4 build, got an ETA of 2/24 today. After all the inexplicable waiting, seems oddly anticlimactic. Shouldn't I be grinning from ear to ear? Let's see if this Avalanche Grey ghost actually shows itself...

It'll sink in when you pick it up, and I'm sure the grins will be coming completely unforced.

CFIT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there a way to determine whether or not a truck is CA emissions compliant from the window sticker? I just got my window sticker this morning, and I wanted to confirm that the dealer placed the order correctly.

baja714

Reaction score
Is there a way to determine whether or not a truck is CA emissions compliant from the window sticker? I just got my window sticker this morning, and I wanted to confirm that the dealer placed the order correctly.

Yes, should show under optional equipment/other - California Emissions System - No Charge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kieth

Reaction score
Getting Sticker

Hello,

I was given the vin for my raptor that is supposed to be built in a couple of weeks. I was wondering if anyone knew how long it take to show up in the cotus site?

Oris19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I was given the vin for my raptor that is supposed to be built in a couple of weeks. I was wondering if anyone knew how long it take to show up in the cotus site?

Raptors don't show up on cotus. You can try etis though.