GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DROPOUT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This might be an odd request, but does anyone have access to check a VIN number to see if this truck is registered to anyone? Reason for the request is I have a feeling that my dealership sold my truck to someone else, and told me a lie.
Thanks to anyone that can help.

Quite a few dealers on here ... I'm sure they have Autochecking software (ie: Carfax) which would have that info. Gotta butter them up or ask.

Also ~ quite a few car boards on FB have dealer reps on them. Shouldn't be hard finding a dealer willing to run a quick check for ya. I'm just not sure how fast these autochecking sites update! Good Luck!

Jhillen50

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Quite a few dealers on here ... I'm sure they have Autochecking software (ie: Carfax) which would have that info. Gotta butter them up or ask.

Also ~ quite a few car boards on FB have dealer reps on them. Shouldn't be hard finding a dealer willing to run a quick check for ya. I'm just not sure how fast these autochecking sites update! Good Luck!

Alright thank you.

---------- Post added at 01:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 AM ----------

I don't have that access but would love to hear the story

Sent you a PM.

BajaFred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This might be an odd request, but does anyone have access to check a VIN number to see if this truck is registered to anyone? Reason for the request is I have a feeling that my dealership sold my truck to someone else, and told me a lie.

Some states, you can call DMV, and they will tell you if it's legally registered or not - they won't tell you to whom, etc

Reaction score
2017 Ford Raptor Just Hit My showroom

Brand new Ruby Red fully loaded Ford Raptor just hit my Lot and it's up for sale. It probably won't last more than a week here. I've seen about 5 go already!

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

Some states, you can call DMV, and they will tell you if it's legally registered or not - they won't tell you to whom, etc

I just got in a ruby red Raptor if you're interested let me know call me at my dealership 8662366384 and ask for Bryan Internet Manager.

8zero8

Reaction score

One very simple way to verify this, is to look at the buyer's or purchase order. There is a check box that is mandatory: See if new or used is checked. No Dealer can sell you a car as "NEW", if it has ever been titled, even if only briefly. Carfax likely won't have it reported just yet.

Oris19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked mine up from dealer today. Thing is awesome. Had 20 miles on it when I picked it up. Drove it about 65 miles today. 801a + a few options including spray in bedliner. Built 1/10. Showed up at dealer over the weekend.

Attachments

• IMG_4425.jpg
    IMG_4425.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 104