What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CVP33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is sweet! What are your first impressions?
I bought the bare bones version so literally motor/cassis is all I care about…….however:

1) Break-in is 500 miles, no Sport/Track mode and no revs over 4K. So really can’t gauge acceleration.
2) This is my third Z06. 2016, 2019 and now this 2024.
3) I took a corner at what I thought may be close-ish to the limit……not even close. The Z laughed at me.
4) Seats are EXCELLENT. Super comfy and I had a 5.5 hour drive home to test.
5) Next gen’ HUD is clean, clear, full color and absolutely wouldn’t want much more in my field of vision.
6) Speaking of which, overall vision is pretty good. But, if not for the rear view mirror camera…..well I don’t know how you’d see out the back of it.
7) Wireless CarPlay + stereo + overall NAV unit is well done. Intuitive layout abd everything falls to hand.
8) Like my 2 C7’s getting in is less than graceful, getting out is worse. However once you’re in it doesn’t feel cramped or claustrophobic at all.

Nice part about the new mid-engine layout is the car’s front wheels are placed farther forward with less overhang. Great for weight balance but even better for getting over steep driveway curbs, etc.

Is it worth $110,000? Probably not for most. A Mustang or Camaro would easily scratch the itch of any self-respecting hooligan (I are one BTW). But if you want the first American sports car that now sounds like a Ferrari and revs to 8500, well there just isn’t another choice at this price point with this capability.