GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yenrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Everyone is getting the same basic scripted responses with no definite a other than the acknowledgement of pending order that was done. "Depending on allocations, determines when yours will go into production type..." They did make it welcome to check with them weekly though.

pughde

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer just got back from Las Vegas He said they covered many Raptor details. Unfortunately he did not remember the HP/TQ. I have heard from others that it is 450/500, unofficially. I am 4th of 9 allocations. He the GM of the dealership said Ford will give the dealers 1 or 2 a month. My dealer prices all of their vehicles at MSRP.

DROPOUT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just put a question/message in to Mackenzie on FB Ford Service .... Keep y'all posted.

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

Im going to reach out in the morning

I think they schedule Thursday Nights, right? If I don't get a message tonight, hopefully I'll have something tomorrow morning.

SilverBolt

Hired Gun
Reaction score
Guys, the process is very simple. DORA first, From there you are unscheduled and clean assuming there are no holds for parts or problems. Next step is scheduled and clean, again assuming no holds. Next step is a build date followed by a VIN. Once built it is moved to complete awaiting transport. It may move right through and travel immediately or it could sit until they have enough vehicles to fill the transport. My 2011 sat for 2-1/2 weeks after built awaiting a ride west.

I will be very surprised if any orders get scheduled before mid October. I have been through this process with Ford many times. The new Raptor is following the exact same pattern as all other ordered vehicles. Where it really sucks is when you get scheduled and then a hold. My 97 F150 was on hold for 4 weeks awaiting wheels. Any part missing from your build will put it on hold before it hits the line.

Lee358

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just put a question/message in to Mackenzie on FB Ford Service .... Keep y'all posted.

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

I think they schedule Thursday Nights, right? If I don't get a message tonight, hopefully I'll have something tomorrow morning.

Correct, thats why it is pointless to reach out today. If you get scheduled it wouldnt be till tonight.

DROPOUT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@SilverBolt ... I'm familiar with how the process works.

Just going by this widely posted graphic.

13938066_10207666399962534_3523121985819629104_o.jpg

DROPOUT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a response .... She answered it by avoiding it all together ... or its bad news for me :(

Scheduling looks like it is happening over the next day or two. If she did answer it directly (I'm trying to read between the lines) ~ My order didn't get picked up this first round.

FZqb207.jpg

@Lee358 -- Its your turn tomorrow! LoL