GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nordic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I too am a non-face-booker. I have been emailing them with success thus far and they welcome weekly request/updates.

Can you please share the email address, also a none FB'er. Apologies if this has been posted elsewhere.

VortexTed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been through this process with Ford many times. The new Raptor is following the exact same pattern as all other ordered vehicles.

Hello @SilverBolt

Perhaps you can shed some light on the time frame of allocated Raptors vs. ordering a retail Raptor.
How much later does the retail Raptors come in?
How often are dealers allocations filled? Every month? Quarter?

yenrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you please share the email address, also a none FB'er. Apologies if this has been posted elsewhere.

Someone probably has the direct address for them, but I PM'd them on the f150forum site. Haven't checked, they may be on this forum too?

My order status has not changed as of today.:baby:

Nordic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just spoke with Ford Service. Probably echoed here multiple times and not to (see pic below) they told me scheduling began on 8/18 and Dearborn starts production 9/12. My order is not scheduled yet and I am Priority Code 10. :shrug:

Attachments

• image.gif
    image.gif
    129 KB · Views: 472

SilverBolt

Hired Gun
Reaction score
Hello @SilverBolt

Perhaps you can shed some light on the time frame of allocated Raptors vs. ordering a retail Raptor.
How much later does the retail Raptors come in?
How often are dealers allocations filled? Every month? Quarter?

Ted,
What priority number was your order? The lower the number the higher the priority. A #10 is the highest standard priority given to customer orders. The 2017 F150 Job 1 date for the Dearborn plant is 9/26. First manufacturing priority will be units for dealer stock. No idea if Raptors will be in the Initial Job 1 run. For a customer order on a vehicle currently in production the lead time runs right at 12 weeks as long as there are no holds. For a vehicle not yet in production no one but Ford knows for certain. Safe bet it won't be less than 12 weeks.

poison123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So they say mine is in the processing stage and waiting to be selected for scheduling. That the same as everyone else or what?

Dewserb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unscheduled clean as of this afternoon. I was told it's typically "about a week" before it goes to the next stage. :biggrin:

VortexTed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just spoke with Ford Service. Probably echoed here multiple times and not to (see pic below) they told me scheduling began on 8/18 and Dearborn starts production 9/12. My order is not scheduled yet and I am Priority Code 10. :shrug:

Actually that is 2 weeks ahead of what Donlon and other sites are reporting. I sure hope that is correct but I wonder if they have those dates confused with SD trucks.

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

Ted,
What priority number was your order? The lower the number the higher the priority. A #10 is the highest standard priority given to customer orders. The 2017 F150 Job 1 date for the Dearborn plant is 9/26. First manufacturing priority will be units for dealer stock. No idea if Raptors will be in the Initial Job 1 run. For a customer order on a vehicle currently in production the lead time runs right at 12 weeks as long as there are no holds. For a vehicle not yet in production no one but Ford knows for certain. Safe bet it won't be less than 12 weeks.

Priority 12. Makes sense, the MSRP allocated customer is 10, 1 retail customer in front of me 11.

I'm still puzzled it takes Ford 3 months to get it to me when they build them in about 12 hours.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Superiorplumbing