GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorCoastie

NorCal Raptor Runs
Reaction score
I placed my order like 4 days ago with my dealer. Does it take a few days for it to update/get added into the system before checking? Also, a DORA should be next day, correct, or just shortly after placing the order?

Mr Roarke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like they are getting the ball rolling soon. I have 3 orders in with FP and all UMH.

SOAKINRED

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford Performance

7/25

---------- Post added at 02:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 AM ----------

Thanks, bud! I got the info from Ford Performance.

---------- Post added at 02:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 AM ----------

Absolutely! The regular F150s will take priority. However, they won't have any problems cranking out the Raptors once they get rolling.

Ford Performance
Are you calling them or email?

ReefBlue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh God, who cares. It isn't like these trucks are showing up out of thin air next week. My dealer said after deposit goes in, it will be about 12 weeks. That is November. Until the end of October, it doesn't matter.

Dear Ford Service--

Has the metal for my truck been ored yet, and if so, what aluminum mine is it.

Can you tell me the number on the side of the dump truck that hauled my ore?

Was there more than one dump truck involved?

Wolfeman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh God, who cares. It isn't like these trucks are showing up out of thin air next week. My dealer said after deposit goes in, it will be about 12 weeks. That is November. Until the end of October, it doesn't matter.

Dear Ford Service--

Has the metal for my truck been ored yet, and if so, what aluminum mine is it.

Can you tell me the number on the side of the dump truck that hauled my ore?

Was there more than one dump truck involved?

I don't see why you should care if someone is using FordService social media team to keep them updated on what's going on with their ordered vehicles. The fact that they do so and post the information here helps everyone have an idea on how Ford is progressing with scheduling and building. While we haven't gotten to the build stage yet, it will be good to see how accurate all of the information is.

Also, I have a truck that I am either going to sell or trade and keeping up with all of the info will give me a better timeline for when I need to start thinking about listing it for sale. I plan on taking full advantage of every tool available to let me know when I can expect my truck.

Dewserb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't see why you should care if someone is using FordService social media team to keep them updated on what's going on with their ordered vehicles. The fact that they do so and post the information here helps everyone have an idea on how Ford is progressing with scheduling and building. While we haven't gotten to the build stage yet, it will be good to see how accurate all of the information is.

Also, I have a truck that I am either going to sell or trade and keeping up with all of the info will give me a better timeline for when I need to start thinking about listing it for sale. I plan on taking full advantage of every tool available to let me know when I can expect my truck.

Your reply to that is much nicer than the one I had planned to use. Lol!

acg90

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Messaged Ford Service yesterday. No new updates on my order but I asked if she knows if any Raptor orders have been scheduled as of yet and the response was:

"At this time no 2017 F-150s are scheduling to build at all, so Raptors won’t schedule at this time either. As far as when they will begin building, F-150s should begin production in a month or so."

They said I can keep checking weekly but i'm going to switch to checking every 2 weeks. Keep the anticipation high but instead of being disappointed weekly i'll just be disappointed every 2 weeks lol

raptorwarrior

Reaction score
Got this picture from Means2212 on another thread. Magnetic. Love the monochromatic but hate the wheels in this picture.

79367d1472498827-magnetic-raptor-any-images-image.jpg

Lightman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting RW - def loving the few pics of magnetic I've seen and am glad I ordered one.I have to agree with you though on the wheels - they aren't the best look. I didn't order the factory 'beadlocks' because they seem difficult to use, but they sure do look a lot better than those. I guess I'll save my money and hope the aftermarket makes some solid choices in the same size/offset as stock...I'm not a big fan of messing up suspension geometry with offsize aftermarket wheels...even though they sometimes look cool.

Last edited: