GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAPTERRIER

Full Access On Your Mom
Reaction score
Unscheduled clean as of this afternoon. I was told it's typically "about a week" before it goes to the next stage. :biggrin:

Did your status change? Mine was unscheduled clean from the get go. Ordered an avalanche screw.

Dewserb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did your status change? Mine was unscheduled clean from the get go. Ordered an avalanche screw.

Yours may have been unchanged from the time you originally checked, but they all start as "in order processing". Then, mine went to unscheduled material hold to unscheduled clean.

poison123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yours may have been unchanged from the time you originally checked, but they all start as "in order processing". Then, mine went to unscheduled material hold to unscheduled clean.

When was your order submitted?

Nordic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually that is 2 weeks ahead of what Donlon and other sites are reporting. I sure hope that is correct but I wonder if they have those dates confused with SD trucks.

That could very well be. Specifics are tough to come by.

Dewserb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When was your order submitted?

7/25

---------- Post added at 02:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 AM ----------

Congratulations. You were able to get that information from Ford Service? Dammit! I'm stuck:crazy:

Thanks, bud! I got the info from Ford Performance.

---------- Post added at 02:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 AM ----------

Remember that Ford sells over 700k F150's annually and the Raptor will account for about 2%. Which is going to take production priority?

Absolutely! The regular F150s will take priority. However, they won't have any problems cranking out the Raptors once they get rolling.

yenrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, I'm going to try and look at the advantages, that I can create in my mind, like the longer the wait the more money I sock away until purchase....its weak, but about all I can come up with at this point. I cannot wait to see the pics of the first deliveries! Also, I would like to be a pic make- hint, hint Ford!

Dewserb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, I'm going to try and look at the advantages, that I can create in my mind, like the longer the wait the more money I sock away until purchase....its weak, but about all I can come up with at this point. I cannot wait to see the pics of the first deliveries! Also, I would like to be a pic make- hint, hint Ford!

You'll pull through, brother. We're a support group, of sorts. Lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Superiorplumbing