GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TRIMMELL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I spoke with the Ford's customer chat last night about some questions I had about the new Super Duty and I just asked out of curiosity when the Raptors were supposed to begin production and she (computer) said mid September FWIW. Hopefully some of you guys get your new trucks in a couple of months so a bunch of us can see them more in person! I've seen a few on the road out here in California but nothing up close yet.

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got a response .... She answered it by avoiding it all together ... or its bad news for me :(

Scheduling looks like it is happening over the next day or two. If she did answer it directly (I'm trying to read between the lines) ~ My order didn't get picked up this first round.

FZqb207.jpg

@Lee358 -- Its your turn tomorrow! LoL

I dont have Facebook, do you know if its possible to check through COTUS or any other way?

Thanks in advance

DROPOUT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont have Facebook, do you know if its possible to check through COTUS or any other way?

Thanks in advance

According to several here on FRF, FP vehicles are NOT trackable via COTUS. So, I'm not keeping my fingers crossed. Until then, I'll be contacting Ford Service FB every Monday & Friday for updates :biggrin:

EDIT: fixed $pelling

Last edited:

reccdog

Reaction score
First Time Ford

Hey all,
First Time ford (Pre owner)
Always been an SRT / Dodge guy
But this is just an amazing machine in every detail...
I just placed / dealer excepted my order @ MSRP of about 63k.
Dealer is a family run place Friend of a friend place, very refreshing actually to deal with them.

Only thing he told me was that He had 1 allocation as of now,,which is sold and I have the 2nd,,when they recive a 2nd allocation...Im in no rush tho,,,just happy to be getting one.

pughde

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Thanks in advance
Maybe we can determine how ford is scheduling my looking at dealer allocation versus scheduled orders.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

solsurfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all,
First Time ford (Pre owner)
Always been an SRT / Dodge guy
But this is just an amazing machine in every detail...
I just placed / dealer excepted my order @ MSRP of about 63k.
Dealer is a family run place Friend of a friend place, very refreshing actually to deal with them.

Only thing he told me was that He had 1 allocation as of now,,which is sold and I have the 2nd,,when they recive a 2nd allocation...Im in no rush tho,,,just happy to be getting one.

congrats!

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Im not sure but maybe well will be able to track on COTUS...

I herd another guy mention this a while back and its the same for me. When I enter my order info correctly I get....
"A matching vehicle could not be determined. Please contact your dealer to get status updated about your order."
If I enter the info incorectly I get....
"No matching vehicle found. Please verify your input and try again"

Im assuming the COTUS system is somewhat capable as it can recognize my order and differentiate between one in the system vs one that doesnt exist.

Anyways ill try in a few days...just sayin.

On a side note Ford Performance just said via a friends Facebook message
"Congrats, your order is in the system awaiting a build date. Check back in a week"

Last edited: