GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
a16b8a884cf90e2a6e44af0d48fe8ede.jpeg

FINALLY got a copy of my DORA... Now the wait keeps getting longer...[emoji30][emoji30][emoji30][emoji30]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DROPOUT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 2 GT350R's on order since april. Deysha said the same thing, a few weeks or months and its been 5 months and still not scheduled. One just got allocated to the system 2 weeks ago and should schedule within a couple weeks.

Have you been able to use the COTUS to track the GT350R's? Or have you had just stay in contact with Ford Service & your dealer?

Mr Roarke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you been able to use the COTUS to track the GT350R's? Or have you had just stay in contact with Ford Service & your dealer?

Until they get allocated to the system ford performance wont be able to tell you anything but unscheduled material hold. After it does get allocated to the system, then ford performance will give you a clean status and then finally get scheduled and vin.

Up until then your dealers rep is the only one that can tell you anything. One of the Rs has not been allocated to the system yet... after 5 months.

Fyatrk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone actually gotten a confirmation order number? Or just the price with the F4 to continue and ** this is not an invoice**?
Wow I got the same page as a quote my starts at $69,000 listed out at $90,000

FordFanStan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here comes @porsche332 again with his almighty knowledge he got from his dealer haha.

Let's give it a rest on dates. The people saying 8/xx and 9/xx are just going off the Dolan site, hearsay and other rumors. The other side debating those dates and saying later are just going off hearsay and rumors.

NO SPECIFIC DATE HAS BEEN RELEASED BY FORD. (however recently a few have contacted Ford Service and received very general time frames)

FordFanStan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't recall which Gen2 thread on this forum they are in, there a lot of threads floating around for no reason yet. Some people heard "few weeks to few months" for production as I recall.