GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeffola

Reaction score
Thanks for posting RW - def loving the few pics of magnetic I've seen and am glad I ordered one.I have to agree with you though on the wheels - they aren't the best look. I didn't order the factory 'beadlocks' because they seem difficult to use, but they sure do look a lot better than those. I guess I'll save my money and hope the aftermarket makes some solid choices in the same size/offset as stock...I'm not a big fan of messing up suspension geometry with offsize aftermarket wheels...even though they sometimes look cool.

On my 2011 I had Method Fat Fives powder costed to match the fender flares, they would look great on that truck. I ordered the Lightening Blue, caught my eye thats for sure. But that color is sweet.

acg90

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody know the 'average' time it takes from the build week until delivery?

I had 6-8 weeks in my head for some reason but now I think that was the average time it took to deliver from initial order if they're already being built. I've done some searching and it looks like i'll be able to view the window sticker a couple days prior to it being built, will that have all the info i'm looking for?

Mr Roarke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered 7/27
OW
S-Crew
902A
Soft cover
Spray liner
Heated Wheel
Bed Divider

UMH