GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yenrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone else who has placed an order with their dealer not received a DORA yet? Trying to decide if I should ask them about it or if I should give it some more time...

I just received a print out with all the options I selected along with pricing. They are going to call when it's time to submit the order to Ford. I'm in queue for placing an order - I saw that in their computer system.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can't afford a 801A Screw so I have to live with the 23, I asked the dealer and he was pretty sure you can't get the 36 gallon tank with the Scab. I may look into tank replacements.

You can't. Buy a jerry can or a rotopax system.

ramx50

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys FYI

We just got an email from FoMoCo at 4:24PM today letting us know that we have been allocated ONLY 4 Raptors that we can order now (we might get more in Aug).

No more info on color, packages or option availability at this time.

No more information as to when we will get more allocations of Raptors.

Dewserb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, someone is probably going to get a Raptor in November. And someone else won't get theirs until January maybe. If they start production mid October, then the trucks will start arriving at dealers soon after. The question is how many Raptors can Ford build per week, where on your dealer's list you are, how many build allocations the dealer you ordered with gets, how many non-Raptor orders that dealer has placed, etc.

From my friend who works at the Kansas City plant, at full capacity, 65 F150s roll off the line per hour. Hard to imagine.