GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cheek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Perhaps there is more hold back than we thought. I also purchased a 2014 loaded that sticker was $59,975 but invoice was $54k something, not $45k. So if you paid $45k for a 14' fully loaded then I find that unbelievable but then again I don't know the hidden mystery of what a dealer actually pays. Or did you mix up the 54 to a 45, which I am thinking that is what you did here?

It was 45 +ttl. I gave less for it that I did my 11screw which wasn't loaded. But I did order it. The 14 was 1 he had sitting there. What it is is what it is.

Cusenation7

Reaction score
My order and a question

Hello new to FRF. Recently joined as this site seems to have the best information in regard's to the 2017 Raptor. I recently went to my dealer and was able to take my order which he said would be placed in hold until orders are accepted, sounds pretty standard for which I have seen from other members here. No date of delivery given. I have attached my order for the SCab if you see the total MSRP with options I have picked. I have one question, does the Raptor come standard with LED headlights? Couldn't find any options for that and I looked over standard equipment for the SCab and didn't see it.

Attachments

• 20160728_094813.jpg
    20160728_094813.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 153
  • 20160728_094853.jpg
    20160728_094853.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 109

acg90

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone else who has placed an order with their dealer not received a DORA yet? Trying to decide if I should ask them about it or if I should give it some more time...

dtt255

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello new to FRF. Recently joined as this site seems to have the best information in regard's to the 2017 Raptor. I recently went to my dealer and was able to take my order which he said would be placed in hold until orders are accepted, sounds pretty standard for which I have seen from other members here. No date of delivery given. I have attached my order for the SCab if you see the total MSRP with options I have picked. I have one question, does the Raptor come standard with LED headlights? Couldn't find any options for that and I looked over standard equipment for the SCab and didn't see it.

yes

BajaTaxi

IG @the_baja_taxi
Reaction score
Looks like they made a mistake. It says 3.5L V6 not 6.2L V8.

"Roads? Where we are going we don't need roads." Doc Brown