GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

porsche332

Reaction score
Well I was at work this morning just sitting there waiting on the day to get started an was on the phone with the wife and my biddies dealership called. I said babe I gotta see what he wants he is the (((OWNER))) he said he can finally place the order. So it is a loaded out Avalanche Grey 2017. Just made my day. I know it won't be here till 2017 but it'll be my 3rd one.

Dealer is Bill Fick Ford
Huntsville,Tx

And as you know nothing has been ordered.You are sitting in a que somewhere for the next 2-3 months waiting for order banks to open.

cheek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
correct. So the order is just in the system. There are not even any prices. All he said was he bud i can place the order now so i said sweet. got everything but the gate step, bed extender an carbon fiber accents.

---------- Post added at 08:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 AM ----------

but he said i will pay under invoice!

Wolfeman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
correct. So the order is just in the system. There are not even any prices. All he said was he bud i can place the order now so i said sweet. got everything but the gate step, bed extender an carbon fiber accents.

---------- Post added at 08:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 AM ----------

Prices and order guides are out. You should have a pretty good idea of what you will be paying.

porsche332

Reaction score

You mean under sticker not under invoice.

mwright4679

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"Ordered"

"Placed" my order the other day. Yes I know that's not accurate but there doesn't seem to be a better way to say it. My dealer put it in as dealer stock as well so hopefully that will get me mine sooner.

Avalanche grey
802A
Interior color package
Rap Technology package
Moonroof
Heated steering wheel (i live in Central NY)
Heated rear seats
Man step

I may have missed a couple options.

I'm waiting to see what the carbon fiber package looks like and also what the decals look like. I probably wont get the decals but am definitely interested in the carbon fiber

I'm getting the truck for $3000 under MSRP

My Dealer is willing to sell 1000$ under MSRP and he will "order" as many raptors as he possibly can.

If anyone wants the info let me know. The guy i deal with is the finance manager so he is the one that makes the decisions and he will be who ever from here will deal with.

Now the wait begins.

We should start a thread with guessing when the first delivery will be. My guess would be Feb 2017.

D

Deleted member 12951

Under INVOICE? If that's true, then you do sir have a really good "buddy".
He does get a holdback so they make money even when selling at invoice that is known to the public but that isn't their true cost, so this is entirely possible if he is selling at buddy prices.