GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SJRaptorG2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Quick look at my order

Ordered yesterday.........Avalanche White, 802a, every available option except bed cover, bed divider and smoking pkg. Paid MSRP.

I talked to this dealer last year he promised with a handshake that I would be 1st on his list and it will not be above MSRP. He actually kept his word. He said they have about 25 on the list and no idea how many Raptors they are getting. He said he would normally appreciate the business but don't send anyone for Raptors now. Especially for the same price.

I complete the order, credit check, and signed the contract with the out the door price and balance after my $1000 deposit.

He showed me where the tracking number is to track my build (when Ford grabs the order).

He told me the 17 F150 are being build and he believes that once they have enough orders they will have the plant making Raptors. He is thinking before November. Can't wait!

porsche332

Reaction score
Ordered yesterday.........Avalanche White, 802a, every available option except bed cover, bed divider and smoking pkg. Paid MSRP.

I talked to this dealer last year he promised with a handshake that I would be 1st on his list and it will not be above MSRP. He actually kept his word. He said they have about 25 on the list and no idea how many Raptors they are getting. He said he would normally appreciate the business but don't send anyone for Raptors now. Especially for the same price.

I complete the order, credit check, and signed the contract with the out the door price and balance after my $1000 deposit.

He showed me where the tracking number is to track my build (when Ford grabs the order).

He told me the 17 F150 are being build and he believes that once they have enough orders they will have the plant making Raptors. He is thinking before November. Can't wait!

First of al there is no Avalanche WHITE so I assume this is a bogus thread if you don't know the color.

SJRaptorG2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First of al there is no Avalanche WHITE so I assume this is a bogus thread if you don't know the color.

You're right! now I can't wait to get home and review my order. I want the white and I hope I didn't accidentally pick grey. There is still time to change if I made that mistake. If I did pick the wrong color I will be very graceful for that catch. I saw the Grey in the Philadelphia car show and did not like it.

How is an Avalanche grey? you would think it's white like the snow.

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You're right! now I can't wait to get home and review my order. I want the white and I hope I didn't accidentally pick grey. There is still time to change if I made that mistake. If I did pick the wrong color I will be very graceful for that catch. I saw the Grey in the Philadelphia car show and did not like it.

How is an Avalanche grey? you would think it's white like the snow.

Its also on the Mustangs for color reference. I saw a Ava Grey GT350 and loved it...

I think your just looking for the regular Oxford White (I think that's what they're calling it)

FordFanStan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Subscribed for lulz.

I think its so funny how many orders have been placed, but no confirmation on what certain options entail or include/exclude and no powertrain specs. I'm sure I'd be happy with any of it, but if I'm spending $50-70k I want to know what I'm getting. First isn't always best lol.

Five-O Donut Hole

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Was at my Ford dealership today getting the oil changed and walked around the showroom floor to pass the time. They know I drive a Raptor so one of the salesman asks if I'm interested in the 2017 Raptor. Before I can speak, one of the managers pipes up, "look to spend about $70,000 loaded and don't expect delivery until November-December....."

cheek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered!!!

Well I was at work this morning just sitting there waiting on the day to get started an was on the phone with the wife and my biddies dealership called. I said babe I gotta see what he wants he is the (((OWNER))) he said he can finally place the order. So it is a loaded out Avalanche Grey 2017. Just made my day. I know it won't be here till 2017 but it'll be my 3rd one.

Dealer is Bill Fick Ford
Huntsville,Tx