GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gilligan

Reaction score
Under INVOICE? If that's true, then you do sir have a really good "buddy".
He does get a holdback so they make money even when selling at invoice that is known to the public but that isn't their true cost, so this is entirely possible if he is selling at buddy prices.

My dealer told me he'd probably be able to go 1500-2k under invoice so it is possible.

onebadf150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered (2) Lightning Blue Supercabs 802A

here's my order sheets. My father and I got the same exact truck. I put down $3k on the company card yesterday as deposits. I thought the cost was fair and was happy to receive any discount on a truck like this. I only posted the edited sheets from one build but rest assured I will be paying for 2.

Attachments

• 2017 Ford Raptor - Ford Proposal - deleted information for internet_Page_1.jpg
    2017 Ford Raptor - Ford Proposal - deleted information for internet_Page_1.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 374
  • 2017 Ford Raptor - Ford Proposal - deleted information for internet_Page_2.jpg
    2017 Ford Raptor - Ford Proposal - deleted information for internet_Page_2.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 310

Craigy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats!

There is substantial holdback, and beyond that there are incentives to dealers for moving additional units that vary dealer to dealer.

Under invoice is certainly possible but just unlikely. If a friend owns a dealership though it wouldn't hurt him to sell you a truck at true cost.

cheek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Under INVOICE? If that's true, then you do sir have a really good "buddy".
He does get a holdback so they make money even when selling at invoice that is known to the public but that isn't their true cost, so this is entirely possible if he is selling at buddy prices.

Yes we are friends an he said for me under invoice! But we will have to see. I didnt give but 45k on my 14 an it had every option. Sticker was 59k. Its all good i send all my family an friends there an he takes care of me. lucky

D

Deleted member 12951

Yes we are friends an he said for me under invoice! But we will have to see. I didnt give but 45k on my 14 an it had every option. Sticker was 59k. Its all good i send all my family an friends there an he takes care of me. lucky

Perhaps there is more hold back than we thought. I also purchased a 2014 loaded that sticker was $59,975 but invoice was $54k something, not $45k. So if you paid $45k for a 14' fully loaded then I find that unbelievable but then again I don't know the hidden mystery of what a dealer actually pays. Or did you mix up the 54 to a 45, which I am thinking that is what you did here?

bmacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Perhaps there is more hold back than we thought. I also purchased a 2014 loaded that sticker was $59,975 but invoice was $54k something, not $45k. So if you paid $45k for a 14' fully loaded then I find that unbelievable but then again I don't know the hidden mystery of what a dealer actually pays. Or did you mix up the 54 to a 45, which I am thinking that is what you did here?

Guessing it was switched. Dealership would've lost money at 45k.