GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can't afford a 801A Screw so I have to live with the 23, I asked the dealer and he was pretty sure you can't get the 36 gallon tank with the Scab. I may look into tank replacements.

Can't vouch for the 3.5L TT but my 26g 6.2L SCAB gets great mileage and have never once wished for the 36g tank. I usually carry 5-10g of fuel but have never needed it yet. Still stinks that they lost 3g.

Last edited:

Cusenation7

Reaction score
Can't vouch for the 3.5L TT but my 26g 6.2L SCAB gets great mileage and have never once wished for the 36g tank. I usually carry 5-10g of fuel but have never needed it yet. Still stinks that they lost 3g.

3g less=probably 30-40 miles or so lost I'm guessing based off mpg numbers Gen 1 owners are claiming. What system did you use for the 5-10 gallons of fuel? Any advise on the transferflow or titan systems? I'd rather not have an in bed aux fuel system, so bulky as the bed is already a 5.5 ft one.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
3g less=probably 30-40 miles or so lost I'm guessing based off mpg numbers Gen 1 owners are claiming. What system did you use for the 5-10 gallons of fuel? Any advise on the transferflow or titan systems? I'd rather not have an in bed aux fuel system, so bulky as the bed is already a 5.5 ft one.

He's talking about carrying one or two 5-gallon gas cans.

Mr Roarke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered a 801a last week with some stand alone and front diff. Confirmed with Ford Performance

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Depending on how you drive the SCAB off-road, I normally get 14-15 mpg or more at times. Cruising at 50-80 mph off-road. Not constantly on and off the pedal. I had times with some friends who had screws that we both were getting low at the same time. They just said I didn't get on it as much lol! All I know is they have 10 more gallons and we ran together :)

And no, I just used up to two 5 gallon cans stored in the bed.

Mr Roarke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would anyone know or have a picture of the tailgate without the ford epplique? Is it just like a f150 with a raptor badge on the right?

Also, is ruby red late delivery, and if it is, does that mean 4th quarter (late april may june)?
Thank you in advance!