The SnoBall-2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WorldTour

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guy's with the weather and conditions you face on the SnoBall, speeds you'd normally consider to be snails pace seem way faster then they are. I found out first hand how much damage can be caused at 15mph on ice... It's not pretty.
Point is safety is paramount on this run and it's incredibly important for everyone to be in that mindset. We leave as a group and we arrive as a group, if that means we have to stop and help someone then we do. The group leaders are the boss and both Jason & I will stand behind them 100%. If we get wind of someone being reckless then we will deal with it accordingly. It's that simple.

Mark

Java

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just ordered my 5 star tuner form Chris at Freedom's. I took Devildevil's advice.

In regards to fast driving, last year was intense. There were all different skill levels. My team leaders did a great job of making a pace that I was comfortable with. The guys that wanted to go faster figured out how to do it without jeopardizing the safety of the group. I'll likely have my wife with me, and she won't want to go extreme. This is going to be great fun again.