The SnoBall-2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Kanakry

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Posting excessive/dangerous speeds on a public forum is a great way to events cancelled.

Anyone and everyone can read this thread. Including but not limited to LEO, State officals, Insurance agents etc. The Snoball gets alot of attention and all it takes is one person searching and reading some of these post and painting with a broad brush.

While some of you might think its great to post the speeds you "so call achived" this is not the place and please refrain from doing so.

Last edited:

wiz1500

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As a side note If anyone at anytime feels i'm going to slow (under the speed limit) please please get on the radio and let me know. I will gladly move over and let you by...And then be there later to help you..
I am serious.. This is not a place to show off. No one will be impressed.

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This event was great last year and I felt that the speeds were fast enough for the conditions and that means at or below the posted speed. At one point on a highway section on Sunday the roads just did not allow even the speed limit due to visibility. Years of racing and driving instruction have taught me how to have fun even at slow speeds. The idea is to work on technique but allow for error so you can drive it home and not risk the events perception in the public eye.

As wiz said if you feel you are faster then me let me know on the radio, I will let you by and then help you out when you go off! Lets keep the bragging of speed to the face to face bench racing.

upscrazy8

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So we r all n timeout.. to all that are nerfing around: Jason and Mark are not playing here, we all are going to have great time and the pace of the event will take care of itself. Start with safety and end with safefy. The most important stop is at home. Thats all I got. Drive like you stole it. Amen