The SnoBall-2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigBlueBalls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't worry how fast others are going, go at your own pace otherwise bad things can happen, I was going 25 mph in a blizzard the week before snoball 13 and crashed and ended up with a whole new frame 3 months later, I'm also guilty of going 115 mph (5 star tune removes the limiter) down gravel/mud roads in the rain at night and not had a problem. The last thing you wanna do is go too fast behind someone and rear end them and take out 2 trucks for stupidity/accident. like devil devil said give people space and you'll be fine.

OP
OP
Kanakry

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No speeds where over the Posted speed limit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lead trucks are limited to the posted speed limits.

OP
OP
Kanakry

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ah you guys will have fun. at one point bigblueballs buddy sitting passenger noticed i was hitting 85/90 in some spots LOL. i told him to grab the oh shit handle and ****

85/90 Kph :lolnono:

are you guys catchin on yet. While GLRE cannot control what each one of you do we do not condone exceeding the posted speed limit.

BigBlueBalls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've never ever gone over the speed limit at a GLRE event, except that one time in the dunes at spring 13 when I was goin a solid 80 in a 25, park ranger cops didn't like that. Good thing it was my first time there. Stupid beach zone.

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've never ever gone over the speed limit at a GLRE event, except that one time in the dunes at spring 13 when I was goin a solid 80 in a 25, park ranger cops didn't like that. Good thing it was my first time there. Stupid beach zone.

It's the best place to go fast too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free