The SnoBall-2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't remember what happened...

Truck versus tree. Tree was so scared it hit the truck again. Safe to say the truck won 'cause it's an awesome Raptor! We sat in the cold for 2-3 hours waiting for the po-po and the tow. Two locals came by. Said they heard about us and were out looking for us. They, along with the cop and the tow driver, said that was a horrendous corner that gets someone almost every other day.

BramageDained

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does Wiz have some goofy look in every picture of him that gets taken?

I got stuck last year(yeah, I was the guy along with Greg that held up EVERYONE on Sunday).

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can we be sure that corner is marked, or that we at least are forewarned about it ahead of time?

While I accept that stuff will happen to a truck I take offroad, I'd prefer to avoid damage if at all possible.

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can we be sure that corner is marked, or that we at least are forewarned about it ahead of time?

While I accept that stuff will happen to a truck I take offroad, I'd prefer to avoid damage if at all possible.

If we go by there, we'll mark it on the GPS as a hazard.