The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OnlyKetchup

Reaction score
Hey all, first post on the forum. I ordered my Raptor on 2/28 and trying not to get too excited, since the dealer told me 6-8 months till delivery.

My priority is listed as 19, is that normal if they have their upcoming allocations taken already? I see people keep saying to push for Priority 10.

SQAudiophile

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all, first post on the forum. I ordered my Raptor on 2/28 and trying not to get too excited, since the dealer told me 6-8 months till delivery.

My priority is listed as 19, is that normal if they have their upcoming allocations taken already? I see people keep saying to push for Priority 10.

Mine was Priority 19 and still got it in about 6 weeks. Dealer had plenty of allocations each month so wasn't an issue.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
6-8 months would be very long. Some took that long this fall when I think there was a backlog but over the past several months (probably 3-4 months), the average is more like 2-3 months from order to delivery. Personally, I'd try to find out why he thinks it would take that long. Don't know where you're at or how good a deal you got, but you can order at invoice and have your Raptor a lot quicker than that.

OnlyKetchup

Reaction score
6-8 months would be very long. Some took that long this fall when I think there was a backlog but over the past several months (probably 3-4 months), the average is more like 2-3 months from order to delivery. Personally, I'd try to find out why he thinks it would take that long. Don't know where you're at or how good a deal you got, but you can order at invoice and have your Raptor a lot quicker than that.

The guy I worked with didn't seem very familiar with Raptor ordering, just kept saying it was going to be a long wait and repeated 6-8 months.

I'm in Southern California (Bakersfield), and ordered for $450 over invoice from Ford Store Morgan Hill up in the Bay area, thanks to advice I saw here.

I also had talked to Redlands Ford and they told me I wouldn't even get one this year, as their allocations were all taken for the rest of the year. I also contacted another dealer and he confirmed the 6-8 month time frame as well. Maybe it's a California thing....

FiR1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My window sticker is live! Build date 3/25. Time to sit back and wait for the phone call that she is on the dealer lot! I hate waiting....this is longer than the last toy I purchased, and that came from Japan.

fogoftw

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My window sticker is available also!!!

Interesting though because it says build day of 3/26. So I slipped another day but I can see my window sticker a full week ahead of time!

Wahoo!!!!!

My truck is scheduled for 3/25, but cannot see my window sticker, any help?

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Most likely your build day has slipped a few days. I'm assuming you're putting in your VIN correct into one of the VIN sites. Call SVT in the morning to confirm your build day. Some of us as you know lost a whole week last week. I lost 8 days total from my original build day estimate.

banman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My window sticker is available also!!!

Interesting though because it says build day of 3/26. So I slipped another day but I can see my window sticker a full week ahead of time!

Wahoo!!!!!

Our vehicles must be right next to eachother! Everything that happened to yours, happened to mine. Build date of 3/26, got my window sticker today! :party36: