The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fastcote

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blood,

I've been avoiding nagging you, but I know its built. Just can't get an ETA out of SVT or the dealer.

A little help please:

Vin: 1FTFW1R62DFB89551

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well yesterday was the day! My terrain screw was built feb 23rd. Landed at dealer Friday march 15th and came home yesterday the 16th. I cannot describe how awesome it was to finally drive mine. I will get pics up this afternoon when I get them on my computer.

So fired up!
hehehe......

STILL NO PICS....... HHMMMM THE SAYING AROUND HERE IS "PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN"

haha, once you come down from your raptor high, make sure to show us.

Champ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blood,

If you could help in giving me an ETA on my truck that would be greatly appreciated. Truck was built March 1 with a delivery of March 11. Still no truck, SVT said that the truck is in transit. Thanks Blood!

VIN#1FTFW1R64DFB79023

Towerhog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I guess I misheard the SVT guy last week (which is ok). Called this AM and the guy on the phone was extremely helpful and took the time to explain some things that were unclear and even confirmed what I ordered. Kudos to the guy at SVT this AM. Anyway, still unsched/clean. I HATE WAITING....:banghead:

SlasherMcGee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I guess I misheard the SVT guy last week (which is ok). Called this AM and the guy on the phone was extremely helpful and took the time to explain some things that were unclear and even confirmed what I ordered. Kudos to the guy at SVT this AM. Anyway, still unsched/clean. I HATE WAITING....:banghead:

I was suprised at how nice the guy was on the phone that I talked too.. I expected some jaded secratary to answer and be like: "Fine I'll check your stuipd order, you're like the 50th person to call me asking about their dumb truck order today"

MC B2K

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I was suprised at how nice the guy was on the phone that I talked too.. I expected some jaded secratary to answer and be like: "Fine I'll check your stuipd order, you're like the 50th person to call me asking about their dumb truck order today"

FWIW: I had mixed "attitude" when calling SVT... some guys were clearly not the happiest campers, and were short with answers... others were very happy to share the stoke and shoot the breeze.

I suppose it's like that with customer service in general... a percentage are always a little put out by doing their job.

fogoftw

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, my truck is scheduled to be built on 3/25 - 1FTFW1R68DFB97606 - when will I be able to see the Window Sticker?