The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I FINALLY picked mine up today. Ordered on Dec 4 2012. I don't know if this is true or not, but my dealer said that he needs to sell 30 F150's to get allocated ONE Raptor. Good Luck to all still waiting. All I can say is that it is well worth the wait!!!!!

Attachments

• raptor garage 2.jpg
    raptor garage 2.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 49

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I FINALLY picked mine up today. Ordered on Dec 4 2012. I don't know if this is true or not, but my dealer said that he needs to sell 30 F150's to get allocated ONE Raptor. Good Luck to all still waiting. All I can say is that it is well worth the wait!!!!!

All I've got to say is what the ****, I'll trade you anything I own including my kidney for what you have on the lift back there.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Roush with beadlocks! Like it a lot! Have fun with that beast!!

---------- Post added at 06:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 AM ----------

Placed my order on Jan 29 with a 10 priority. Called SVT yesterday and its still unscheduled...

Hang in there! Any idea how many orders are ahead of you? It sounds like they assign everyone a priority 10 unless your dealer just hasn't gotten a Raptor allotment in a couple months.

Big Rig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice

Juiced4ever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well yesterday was the day! My terrain screw was built feb 23rd. Landed at dealer Friday march 15th and came home yesterday the 16th. I cannot describe how awesome it was to finally drive mine. I will get pics up this afternoon when I get them on my computer.

So fired up!

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not really. There is a sneak peak list that the dealers can see Tuesday morning of each week that shows the orders that will be pulled on Thursday but that list can change. If you were notified by your dealer that you got pulled on say a Tuesday and then called SVT it would still show unscheduled. Not until the list is finalized later Thursday or Friday and you are 'officially' pulled could you actually call SVT and here that your order was pulled and that the dealer can give you your VIN. Hope that answers your question.