The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

csblack82

Reaction score
The second page had other orders but mine was the only retail order. Is allocation based only on the Raptors ordered or every vehicle ordered? I also have what looks like a partial VIN but not the entire number.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Blood,

I've been avoiding nagging you, but I know its built. Just can't get an ETA out of SVT or the dealer.

A little help please:

Vin: 1FTFW1R62DFB89551

Shows eta 24th

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

Blood,

If you could help in giving me an ETA on my truck that would be greatly appreciated. Truck was built March 1 with a delivery of March 11. Still no truck, SVT said that the truck is in transit. Thanks Blood!

VIN#1FTFW1R64DFB79023

Says delivered !

Last edited:

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The second page had other orders but mine was the only retail order. Is allocation based only on the Raptors ordered or every vehicle ordered? I also have what looks like a partial VIN but not the entire number.

You don't get a VIN until your order is pulled. Your dealer should give it to you then or you can politely ask blood for it. Have you called SVT to check on your status?

Jobsitefish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blood,

Can I get an update on my order. Priority code?, is the sticker available?

My salesman is useless. No matter what I do I can't get an update.

order: 1146
Dealer: F52733

Thank you very much