The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

csblack82

Reaction score
Just a quick update. I spoke with my dealer and he said there was one order ahead of mine but it is a stock order. He said that since mine is a retail order it will be filled first. I'm also a priority 10 and got my DORA. It shouldn't be too long to get a build date, right?????

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Depends when they have an allotment for your Raptor and then they sweep thru your region and pick you up. GL!

banman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see! At the bottom, to the right of convoy, I saw some numbers and then 3 18 13... was hoping it was somehow built yesterday lol

MC B2K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
5314-builddate.jpg

The last 8 digits of the 9 digit number located where the blue arrow indicates in the image above.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I see! At the bottom, to the right of convoy, I saw some numbers and then 3 18 13... was hoping it was somehow built yesterday lol

It's how I knew early this morning that I was delayed another day. The disappointment was softened a lot by seeing the window sticker!

amphibian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Dealer originally told me yesterday, then Saturday they changed it to today. As of right now my truck is sitting somewhere in Louisville (so I'm told) waiting for a carrier to fill up so they over-shot Cincinnati a bit on it's way from Dearborn.

Waiting after it's been built has definitely been the hardest! Just take my money, I'll come get it!! :)