The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fogoftw

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Most likely your build day has slipped a few days. I'm assuming you're putting in your VIN correct into one of the VIN sites. Call SVT in the morning to confirm your build day. Some of us as you know lost a whole week last week. I lost 8 days total from my original build day estimate.

I called SVT and it was moved to the 28th, do you know why the date changes?

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The dates are always in flux. Lot of vehicles being built and you can't always plan out each vehicles build date 2, 3, 4 weeks down the road. Hang in there!

ruraptor

Reaction score
Hey gentlemen,

I just got done speaking to my dealer on my 13 order, he claims the order has been pulled but he cant see a VIN yet because a build date hasnt been scheduled.

Seems kind of confusing to me, i thought as soon as the order is pulled by Ford its assigned a VIN and a build date?

Im just stressing over this because im going on a 10 week TDY on May 18th and i was hoping the truck would get here earlier than that.
Priority # = 10
Order# = F271
Dealer Code - 27465

If anyone could shed some insight it would be much appreciated, thanks. :shrug:

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If they are using the sneak peak Tuesday list that is not finalized until Thursday. I would call SVT late tomorrow or better yet Friday and get your status.

ruraptor

Reaction score
I probably should have specified though that i placed the order on Feb 25th.

The dealer 'assured' me that the orders would be pulled that week - sounds like some nonsense now.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Call SVT now then with your order and dealer number. They can tell you where you stand. 1-800-367-3788 option 1

ruraptor

Reaction score
Spoke to SVT - looks like the order is in their system but is unscheduled, no build date yet - starting to think im not gonna make the May deadline...

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So your dealer is clueless! Since you ordered less than a month ago, you may not hear much for a while yet. It all depends on your dealer's Raptor allocation and the number of Raptor orders ahead of you (if any since I think you said you were priority 10). Your best source of info will likely be SVT. Calling on Fridays for updates works well.