The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That was SVT on Friday. Not sure if it's the 9th now or not.

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 AM ----------

My Dealer originally told me yesterday, then Saturday they changed it to today. As of right now my truck is sitting somewhere in Louisville (so I'm told) waiting for a carrier to fill up so they over-shot Cincinnati a bit on it's way from Dearborn.

Waiting after it's been built has definitely been the hardest! Just take my money, I'll come get it!! :)

The railyard wildcard is always fun...not!

amphibian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does that make sense?

Does it make sense what they're saying? No, it's total BS.

Does it make sense why they're saying it? Yes, they just want your order, and don't want you to worry about silly details like when you'll actually get your truck.

Go find another dealer that will be straight with you.

banman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does it make sense what they're saying? No, it's total BS.

Does it make sense why they're saying it? Yes, they just want your order, and don't want you to worry about silly details like when you'll actually get your truck.

Go find another dealer that will be straight with you.

I agree, find a different dealer.

csblack82

Reaction score
He was saying that the allotment only applies to their stock and not on "retail" vehicles ordered. He also said that retail takes priority over stock. My dealership has been in business a long time and I was referred to them by my stepfather. I don't want to go to another dealer as I've already ordered and don't want to start the process all over.

HoldenTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He was saying that the allotment only applies to their stock and not on "retail" vehicles ordered. He also said that retail takes priority over stock. My dealership has been in business a long time and I was referred to them by my stepfather. I don't want to go to another dealer as I've already ordered and don't want to start the process all over.

Ford may use another word than allotment when it comes to retail orders. I think it is true that all retail orders get fulfilled regardless of allotment but the million dollar question is how quickly your dealer will get his filled.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Blood,

Can I get an update on my order. Priority code?, is the sticker available?

My salesman is useless. No matter what I do I can't get an update.

order: 1146
Dealer: F52733

Thank you very much

Unscheduled pri,11