The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RapTex

Reaction score
Well, got my VIN today and went and checked my window sticker. Seems I'm getting the blue accent interior, that I didn't order. Now I have to decide if I'm gonna accept it or not. Haven't seen one in person, but from pictures, I don't know if I like it. Shouldn't look too bad with the silver exterior.

MC B2K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, got my VIN today and went and checked my window sticker. Seems I'm getting the blue accent interior, that I didn't order. Now I have to decide if I'm gonna accept it or not. Haven't seen one in person, but from pictures, I don't know if I like it. Shouldn't look too bad with the silver exterior.

I vacillated on it... even considered ordering a terrain. Was at my local dealer yesterday and they have a terrain on the lot....

I am so happy that I stayed with white and ordered the blue accent!

Seeing the "standard" interior side by side with the blue, I know I made the right choice.

RapTex

Reaction score
I am so happy that I stayed with white and ordered the blue accent!

Seeing the "standard" interior side by side with the blue, I know I made the right choice.

Maybe I'll like it when I see it in person. Supposed to be built tomorrow. Maybe it will get here fore too long.