The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Its official!!! My Raptors birthday is 3/26/13!! Pretty crazy i got my VIN on 3/15/13 and I looked n Tuesday and already have a window sticker. So Happy!!!

Quite a few Raptors are being born on that day! Mine is one of them!

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

So jealous :)

It won't be long for us now!

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

I am so happy that I stayed with white and ordered the blue accent!

Seeing the "standard" interior side by side with the blue, I know I made the right choice.

Maybe I'll like it when I see it in person. Supposed to be built tomorrow. Maybe it will get here fore too long.

It's a love it or hate it option. I looked at it twice and just didn't like it, especially the center console. I just really like the stock interior. Hopefully you'll like it and it won't cause you to start over.

HoldenTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, got my VIN today and went and checked my window sticker. Seems I'm getting the blue accent interior, that I didn't order. Now I have to decide if I'm gonna accept it or not. Haven't seen one in person, but from pictures, I don't know if I like it. Shouldn't look too bad with the silver exterior.

I've also ordered Silver with Blue Accent interior. I've never seen that combo in real life but hopefully that'll change in a couple of weeks. I have seen the blue interior and I like it a lot.

But - since you didn't order it you could *try* and see if the dealer will eat the mistake.

Mongoose71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blood, If you have time to check on orders today will you see if mine is scheduled to be pulled anytime soon?

Ordered: Jan. 29
Dealer: F23513
Order #: L001
Priority: 10

Thanks!

RapTex

Reaction score
But - since you didn't order it you could *try* and see if the dealer will eat the mistake.[/QUOTE]

Just what I was thinking. Maybe I could live with it that way, and not have to start over. I guess I could try to find one on the lot somewhere. I sure would hate to start the order process over again.

banman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got a vin# today. Where can I check to see if theres a window sticker yet or more build or delivery info? Its been a while, ordered 1/31

Did you get a build date? Call SVT. You won't get a window sticker until about 5-6 days before your truck is being built. And I ordered 1/5 and just got a VIN a few weeks ago so it hasnt been that long...

Mahukaawenui

Reaction score
Thanks guys, tried the link and got back the "The VIN entered was not found in our system." so I guess they havent started yet. The dealer says I'm looking at early May for delivery. I just kinda want to make sure the window sticker from Ford mirrors what I ordered from the dealer

SlasherMcGee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Called SVT and my order was pulled and has a scheduled build date of April 8th!! Wish it was a bit sooner but oh well, at least it's pulled now!!

Any ideas on how long it normally takes to get a VIN? I don't want to ping Blood on that until I'm sure it would be avaialble...

Last edited: