The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Certainly not expected that when I placed the order. Used a very small dealer in an even smaller town not too far from me. They had 2 customers who ordered raptors during the same week (mine: terrain scab, other screw red). Both came in yesterday.

Mine is a small dealer in a small town but she told me 4-5 months. I'm prepared to wait until May or June. I have this feeling it's going to be here faster than that but I need to keep thinking 4-5 months. I'm already thinking about it too much...LOL! Congrats on driving yours home tonight!!!!

Marcs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is a small dealer in a small town but she told me 4-5 months. I'm prepared to wait until May or June. I have this feeling it's going to be here faster than that but I need to keep thinking 4-5 months. I'm already thinking about it too much...LOL! Congrats on driving yours home tonight!!!!

My dealer told me the same thing, and I was fine with that. However, it took less than week to get my vin :shrug:. Dealer had a second raptor order that same week and both came in Wednesday night on the same semi. We were all incredibly surprised at the quick turnaround. Hang in there, it is worth it.......at least I think so........wife ran out of the house early this morning and drove it to work......:Nonono:.....marriage...:hmm:

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We're seeing more and more of these November orders already being delivered and even people that have ordered in December are getting build dates and delivery dates. Any thoughts? Is the process speeding up, especially for those that order from dealers that don't have 10 or 20 customers waiting?

RedDirtRaptor

Reaction score
FINALLY!!!! I picked my new rig up last night at 7:00!!! It was to dark to take pics by the time I had the keys in hand, so I'll be updating with pics this weekend.

Everyone has said it, and I'll echo it...it's well worth the wait!!! What a BEAST!!!